• On Fanservice
- Uh on Manga: Devilman Lady
- Dan on Zankyou no Terror, Ep 1 & 2: Riddle of the Sphinx
- VideoPortal on Witch Craft Works, Ep 1–2: A male damsel in distress
- 聲の形 第１番 – Nails That Stick Out – 素敵な笑み – A Lovely Smile on Koe no Katachi and Nails That Stick Out
- Jewelfox on Problems with Genshiken Nidaime and it’s handling of gender issues
Tag Archives: Animation
When Super Sonico: The Animation first aired, I challenged myself to write a blog post about the first episode. Advertisements
Earlier this year I attended both of Hiroyuki Kanbe’s panels that he hosted at FanimeCon.
Amagi Brilliant Park is a story about the world of business and what it takes to run a successful company, and much like in reality, this world is ruthless, cold, and unforgiving.
Throughout the final episode to the first season of Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki is under the captivity of the ghoul Yakumo and undergoes severe torture.
And so the show about wars on rails has come to an end, and did it live up to its expectation of being the quintessential Japanese cartoon about trains? No, not really, but it was still alright.
If there’s one thing I appreciate about Tokyo Ghoul, it’s how it portrays a complicated situation between two opposing forces; or more accurately, multiple forces within the two broader groups of humans and ghouls.
There’s only a few shows that I’m actually caught up on, but that’s all I need to write a blog post. This week, it’s Ao Haru Ride, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Hanayamata, and Himgoto.